Voipac has launched a new Computer On Module development project with the following characteristics:
• 47 x 60 mm overall size of the COM
• 3 pcs of robust 100-pin low-density connectors with wide operating temperature range of -55°C to +85°C, used for module and baseboard
• 2 mounting holes with 3.1 mm diameter and wide clearance
• standardized 30 x 30 mm mounting holes pitch to fit a variety of common heatsinks with mounting tabs and springs
• WiFi/Bluetooth module + 1Gbps Ethernet PHY + Audio chip soldered on the COM
• all of today’s must haves like the industry-leading i.MX8M ARM® Cortex®-A53 and Cortex-M4 cores CPU, up to 8GB LP-DDR4 RAM, up to 64GB eMMC, PCI Express, USB 3.0, 2x LVDS, and even more
The expected availability of the new iMX8M Industrial Module is fall 2021.