i.MX51 SODIMM Module Max
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||158 EUR||154 EUR||149 EUR||139 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
This i.MX515 Computer on Module contains sophisticated ARM CortexTM - A8 core processor clocked up to 800MHz, ideal for the consumer as well as industrial applications.
The module is highly integrated 1mm thin 10-layer processor board including all of the technologically and development demanding parts, saving many man-months of the high-frequency PCB design, complex prototyping, debugging and OS porting, thus minimizing the time-to-market of the customers’ own products. The module can be plugged into a standard 200-pin SODIMM socket which allows baseboard components to be placed even below the module.
• Multimedia performance boost units
• VPU – Video Processing Unit
• IPU – Image Processing Unit
• GPU 3D – OpenGL ES 2.0
• GPU 2D – OpenVG 1.1
• HD video encoder/decoder
• Vector Floating Point integrated
• LCD controller supporting up to WXGA 1280x800 resolution
• still-picture camera interface
• High-Speed USB 2.0 OTG
• High-Speed USB 2.0 Host
• kyepad controller
• PMIC including battery charger
• 2x SSI/AC97/I2S
• 3x UART
• 2x SDIO
• i.MX515 ARM CortexTM - A8 core CPU, 800MHz
• 1GB NAND Flash
• 512MB DDR2 SDRAM
• 512Kbit I2C EEPROM
• 8Mbit SPI Flash
• 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
• 200-pin SODIMM connector
• JTAG connector pads
• 65 GPIOs
• Power supply single 5.0V to 5.5V
• Dimensions 67.6 x 38.0mm
• -20°C to +70°C Extended temperature range
• OS Linux 2.6.35 preinstalled
• Lead free, REACH / RoHS compliant
The i.MX51 SODIMM Module is manufactured in three standard versions, however the module configuration can be customized and tailored based on the customer needs with no additional surcharge (MOQ: 10+ pcs).
For batches exceeding 100pcs, Voipac provides free service of the customer's own boot loader preloading prior to the order dispatch.
For cost-effective solutions, i.MX51 SODIMM Module is available also in 0°C to +70°C Commercial temperature range. For outdoor applications, i.MX51 SODIMM Module is available also in -40°C to +85°C Industrial temperature range.
The i.MX51 CPU belongs to the group of CPUs included in the NXP Product Longevity Program, that guarantees a minimum availability period of 15 years for the automotive and medical segments, and 10 years for all other market segments.
This product is supported by standard end-of-life Voipac notification policy.
Environmental chamber setup description and test results.
For the detailed specification, datasheets, software and more, please visit:
• Voipac Downloads
• Voipac Wiki pages
• Voipac GitHub
• i.MX51 SODIMM Module 3D preview