life cycle phases.
To determine a specific product long-term availability and suitability for your project, please follow the information below.
1. Introduction phase
- Approximately the first 6-12 months.
- The last software issues are still being resolved.
- Product in this stage is the most suitable for new designs.
2. Active phase
- The first 1-5 years following the product introduction.
- Product software packages are stable, additional functions, OS and GUI are being released.
- Product in this stage is suitable for new designs.
3. Maturity phase
- Approximately the first 6-10 years after the introduction.
- Products are shipped in volumes, additional functions additions declines.
- Product in this stage is no longer recommended for new designs.
4. End Of Life phase
- Approximately 11-15 years after the introduction.
- Used components availability decreases.
- The Last Time Buy notification is send to all product users app. 6 months prior to product discontinuation.*
* Components stocking service for discontinued products and manufacturing of further production batches is sometimes possible, please contact sales.