iMX6 TinyRex Base Board Lite
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||129 EUR||125 EUR||109 EUR||83 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
The combination of TinyRex Module and TinyRex Base Board offers a complete development platform comparable to a standard SBC in terms of dimensions and price, however with more flexibility in design and performance scalability.
The baseboard has a 1.8mm thick 6-layer through hole vias PCB thus can be easily modified to fulfill your requirements for the peripherals and to fit your device housing. The complete Altium Designer project documentation of the iMX6 TinyRex Base Board Lite is available at the downloads section.
The iMX6 TinyRex Base Board Lite was designed to be simple to modify but still as compact as possible, resulting in components placed near to the sides of the board. To make sure these are not damaged when the board is slidden into the available Aluminium case, 5mm wide break away tabs on the two opposite sides of the board are not removed after the assembly on a standard configuration iMX6 TinyRex Base Board Lite.
iMX6 TinyRex Base Board Lite is the only carrier board on the market supporting HDMI video input interface, making it ideal choice e.g. for unmanned air vehicles that are to process GoPro camera HDMI output signals. The currently supported HDMI input resolution.
• Front panel
• HDMI Micro Input with Audio (e.g. from GoPro camera)
• MIPI-CSI Camera input (compatible with Raspberry Pi)
• USB OTG Micro (optional)
• Micro SD card (bottom side)
• USER button, RESET button
• User LED, Power LED
• Back panel
• 2x USB HOST (optional: 1x USB HOST)
• 1Gb Ethernet
• HDMI Output with Audio
• Power input jack: 3.2V - 5.5V DC
• Side panel
• Power input / output header
• UART debug console header (compatible with FTDI cable)
• Bottom side
• PCIE mini card socket (PCIE & USB)
• 4x UART
• 1x SPI
• 1x CAN (CMOS)
• 3x I2C
• 2x PWM
• 8x GPIO (can be used for Buttons, LEDs, …)
• On board HDMI video receiver
• On board SPI Flash 32Mbit (16/32/64/128Mbit available)
• Four additional holes for heatsink
• Width: 100 mm (including two removable 5mm wide break away tabs on sides)
• Depth: 80 mm
• Extended temperature range of -20°C to +85°C
• Lead free, REACH / RoHS compliant
Upon request, 2 break away tabs on the two opposite sides of the board can be removed to shrink the baseboard width from 100mm to 90 mm.
The configuration of the baseboard can be altered without any processing surcharge to meet your requirements. MOQ: 10+ pcs.
Environmental chamber setup description and test results.
EMC test setup description and results.
For the detailed specification, datasheets, software and more, please visit:
• Voipac Downloads
• Voipac Wiki pages