|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||25 EUR||23 EUR||21 EUR||18 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
The cable contains a small internal electronic circuit board utilizing the FT232RQ chip, which is encapsulated into the USB plug A male type of connector end of the cable and handles all of the USB signaling and protocols. The other end of the cable comes with 6 pin, 2.54 mm pitch female socket rectangular connector.
The cable supports the FTDIChip-ID, with a unique USB serial number programmed into the FT232RQ. This feature can be used to create a security or password protected file transfer access using the cable.
• FT232RQ provides single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface
• USB side of the cable is USB powered and USB 2.0 full speed compatible
• Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable
• Internal EEPROM with user writeable area
• +3.3V output allows external logic to be powered from the USB port
• 1.8m long, unshielded, supporting data transfer rate up to 3Mbaud
• Low USB bandwidth consumption
• Lead free / RoHS Compliant