|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||3 EUR||2 EUR||2 EUR||1 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
Despite the small size and low profile, its 100 pins divided in 2 rows by the center strip provide strong contact forces and long contact mating length guaranteeing reliable electrical and mechanical performance. Furthermore, the unique stamped contact design also prevents buckling during mating.
• Extremely small board mounting pattern and low above the board profile make the connector ideally suited for small device applications
• High contact reliability
• Large self-alignment distance within 0.33mm
• Positive "click" sensation confirms fully mated condition
• Built-in shock absorbing feature
• Solder wicking prevention
• External walls protect the exposed contact areas from intrusion of flux or foreign particles
Technical characteristics, physical dimensions and more can be found in the connector datasheet. The iMX6 TinyRex Base Board Lite uses the lowest 0.4mm version by default with product number DF40C-100DS-0.4V(51).
The 3 mating header connectors soldered on the bottom side of the iMX6 TinyRex Module use additional metal fitting in each corner, thus have 100+4 pads.