• up to 64GB capacity to run filesystem
• exceptional performance in data transfer
• embedded Error Correction Code engine
• power failure and bad block management
• unique locking mechanism to keep the SDM in place
• MTBF of more than 2 000 000 hours
making the media an ideal storage for an embedded device. The SATA Disk-On-Modules are available also in industry-level wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C, and in various form factors to match your space-constrained embedded system.