HDMI High Speed Cable
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||25 EUR||24 EUR||23 EUR||19 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
This cable featuring wider bandwidth and a richer color palette is recommended not only for the development, but particularly for the EMC testing of your final device.
• 4x Twisted Pair 34AWG shielded copper conductors
• 7x 32AWG stranded copper conductors with Aluminium Mylar foil wrap and braid
Cable Feature Summary:
• 1m long High Speed HDMI A male to Micro HDMI D Male Cable with Ethernet
• 24K gold plated contacts and chrome plated connector hoods
• HDMI 2.0 ATC certified, supporting Ultra HD up to 4K 2160p60 and 4K 3D
• Ethernet support allows IP devices to connect to the Internet
• Full support for HEC, ARC and CEC compliant devices
• Very compact connector size - ideal for use with recessed HDMI sockets
• Deep color capable - supports over 1 billion colors; x.v.Color and xvYCC ready
• Lead free / RoHS Compliant