iMX6 OpenRex SBC Basic
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||199 EUR||197 EUR||175 EUR||158 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
• NXP microcontroller LPC1345FHN33 ARM® Cortex® M3, 72MHz
• 512MB DDR3-800 SDRAM (400MHz)
• 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
• 1x HDMI Output (up to QXGA 2048x1536)
• 1x Parallel CSI Camera input or RGB Parallel Display output
• 1x Differential Camera Input (Compatible with Raspberry Pi) or LVDS display output
• 1x micro SD
• 1x PCIE mini slot + micro SIM (can be used for WiFi or Wireless modem)
• 1x USB OTG Micro
• 2x USB
• 1x CAN transceiver
• 1x Compass + Accelerometer
• 1x Gyroscope
• 1x Humidity sensor
• 1x Temperature sensor
• 1x Audio (Headphones output, Microphone input)
• 1x Touchscreen connector (Touchscreen through LPC1345 / Optional 4x Analog input)
• 1x 2Kbit I2C EEPROM
• 1x 32Mbit SPI FLASH
• 1x Infrared Receiver
• 1x Arduino type header. Default:
• 4x Analog input
• 3x GPIO
• 1x I2C
• 1x CAN
• 1x USB
• 1x Raspberry Pi type header. Default:
• 2x I2C
• 2x UART
• 1x CAN TX/RX
• 2x SPI
• 3x GPIO/PWM
• 1x UART Debug console (FTDI compatible)
• 8+2 USER LED
• Power LED, SD Card LED, USB HUB LED
• 1x Reset button, 3x User button (e.g. Home, Volume Up, Volume Down)
• Size: 95 x 70 mm (3.75 x 2.75 inch)
• Input power: 5V DC (through Power Jack or USB micro)
• 16GB microSDHC Class 4 memory card
• 1x Aluminum 14x14x14mm heatsink
• 0°C to +70°C commercial temperature range
• Yocto 2.1 (Krogoth) (Linux version 4.1.36) preinstalled on microSDHC card
• Preset MAC address and e-Fuses (more about booting options)
• Lead free, REACH / RoHS compliant
Besides the 4 standard configurations, the SBC hardware configuration, preinstalled software, e-Fuses boot device setting, and other features can be customized without any processing surcharge (MOQ: 10+ pcs).
For batches exceeding 100pcs, Voipac provides free service of the customer's own boot loader preloading prior to the order dispatch.
For outdoor applications, iMX6 OpenRex SBC is available also in -20°C to +70°C Extended temperature range.
The i.MX6x CPU belongs to the group of CPUs included in the NXP Product Longevity Program, that guarantees a minimum availability period of 15 years for the automotive and medical segments, and 10 years for all other market segments.
This product is supported by standard end-of-life Voipac notification policy.
Environmental chamber setup description and test results.
EMC test setup description and results.
For the detailed specification, datasheets, software and more, please visit:
iMX6 OpenRex was developed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license providing all of the design materials freely for personal, commercial, as well as for educational purposes, with single exception: commercial educational activities such as paid courses, trainings, or videos are not permitted. Universities can use this project with no limitations.