JTAG cable with serial line
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||59 EUR||49 EUR||45 EUR||38 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
This universal OpenOCD compatible debugging tool uses JTAG interface as the transmit mechanism which enables the programmer to access and to on-chip debug the module CPU. Another purpose of the JTAG interface is to allow the programmer to transfer data into the internal non-volatile device memory. This device includes ARM Multi-ICE 20-pin header and RS232 interface for easy and quick access and is usable with Linux as well as Windows OS.
As the only manufacturer in the SODIMM sized COM segment, Voipac provides its own JTAG cable with serial line together with the cable complete schematic.
• FTDI FT2232 USB device based
• JTAG / IEEE 1149.1 compatible
• programmable JTAG baudrate up to 6Mbits/sec
• JTAG signal levels from 5.5V to 1.65V (optionaly from 3.6V to 1.2V)
• USB 2.0 (full-speed, 12Mbits/sec)
• USB Hot-Plug / JTAG Hot-Plug
• ARM Multi-ICE 20-pin header compatible
• SRST_N output programmable as push-pull or open-drain
• support for SRST_N software monitoring
• TRST_N output programmable as push-pull or open-drain
• support for VREF software monitoring