Crossover Ethernet cable
The 2m long UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) CAT.5 Ethernet cable is to be used for direct connection of the development kit to a PC.
Volume price table
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||2 EUR||2 EUR||2 EUR||2 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
Available on stock
This crossover cable is manufactured in compliance with TIA/EIA 568 B.2 Ethernet UTP cable wiring. The Ethernet cord incorporates slim-profile snag-proof boots which protect the plug latch, and a flexible but durable cable strain relief. It also uses a special connector plug that assures maximum pair twist for unparalleled transmission performance and signal integrity.
• Category: CAT.5
• Highest Supported Protocol: 100BaseT, 100BaseTX
• Plug Types: RJ45/RJ45
• Boot Type: Molded, Snag-proof
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
• Lead free / RoHS Compliant