i.MX25 SODIMM Base Board
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||152 EUR||149 EUR||145 EUR||139 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
The development kit is supplied in a stylish aluminium case, which turns the baseboard with inserted SODIMM module into a ready-to-use adapter-powered EMBEDDED system containing all of the standard PC peripherals. For easy debugging and creating of custom interfaces, each of the 200 SODIMM module pins is accessible via four 50-pin baseboard headers.
To further accelerate the new product development, Voipac can supply customers with all of the difficult-to-get components used on the baseboard, such as the 200-pin SODIMM socket (3D view) or the pitch compression JTAG connector, both included in the complete development kit.
The board provides DVI-I connector which is capable of transmitting both digital and analog video signals. Generic CRT and TFT screens with resolutions of up to 800x600 pixels are supported. The connectivity to the passive and active LCD panels with 4-wire resistive and capacitive touch screens can be realized via dedicated carrier board headers.
Keyboard and mouse can be connected through USB port. The board further includes Audio input and output, mini USB with OTG functionality, 4 channel USB hub, SD card slot, FM radio, CAN controller, Smart Card Reader and IR sensor. The carrier board also provides configurable switches, reset and user buttons, GPIO pins and LEDs for user friendly interaction thus simplifying programming of one's own applications.
The fanless i.MX25 SODIMM Base Board has a 5V switching power supply on board with input voltage ranging from 9V to 30V. The maximum output current of the regulator is 3A thus limiting the baseboard, module and all connected peripherals to 15W maximum power consumption.
• Power supply: 9V to 30V
• Real Time Clock battery backup
• Dimensions: 165 x 105mm
• 0°C to +70°C Commercial temperature range
• RoHS compliant
• RJ45 (10/100Mbps Ethernet)
• VGA DVI-I
• RS232 DSUB9 male (serial terminal output)
• CAN DSUB9 female connector
• 4x USB Host
• mini USB (capable of OTG mode operation)
• 2x jack stereo 3.5mm (stereo LINE IN/OUT, Microphone mono IN)
• microSD card socket
• MMC / SD card socket
• Smart Card Reader socket
• DDR1 200-pin SODIMM socket
• JTAG (board-to-board pitch compression connector)
• RESET push button
• POWER push button
• 4x USER push button
• power jack 5.5/2.1mm
• 3x LED stacked
• 4x DEBUG 2x 25-pin 2.54mm header (for easy access to all module I/O pins)
• LCD 2x 20-pin 2.54mm header (for connecting raw LCDs + touch screen panels)
• AUDIO 2x 5-pin 2.54mm header (including FM radio OUT, LINE IN, MIC IN signals)
• 2x USB 1x 2-pin 2.54mm header
• TOUCH 4-pin 2.54mm header
• JTAG ARM Multi-ICE 2x 10-pin 2.54mm header
• I2C 1x 4-pin 2.54mm header
• UART 2x 5-pin 2.54mm header
• SPI 2x 5-pin 2.54mm header
• CAN 1x 4-pin 2.54mm header
• MSP430 PROG 1x 4-pin 2.54mm header
• BOOTMODE 1x 3-pin 2.54mm header
• USB251x (USB hub)
• SGTL5000 (Audio codec)
• DS1339 (Real Time Clock)
• TSC2046 (Touch screen controller)
• MCP2515 (CAN controller)
• SI4705 (FM radio)
• TDA8029 (Smart Card Reader)
• DS2411 (Serial number chip)
• MSP430F20x2 (16-bit MCU)
• SHF 5110 (IR sensor)
• ADV7125 (RGB video output)
• TFP410 (DVI video output)
• SST25VF016B (SPI Flash)
• AT24Cxx (I2C EEPROM)
For the prototyping purposes, the i.MX25 SODIMM Base Board can be supplied in any requested configuration with no additional surcharge (MOQ: 10+ pcs).