i.MX25 SODIMM Module Max
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||89 EUR||84 EUR||75 EUR||69 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
The NXP i.MX258 400MHz ARM9TM core CPU is optimized for performance and power consumption to meet requirements of scalable devices, targeting automotive as well as the general industrial markets. It is suitable for broad range of products such as automation, net applications, attendance, navigation and security systems, and many others, benefiting of operating system usage without sacrificing on battery life.
This system-on-module is a 1mm thin 8-layer processor board including all of the technologically and development demanding parts, saving many man-months of the high-frequency PCB design, complex prototyping, debugging and OS porting, thus minimizing the time-to-market of the customers’ own projects.
The i.MX25 SODIMM Module is based on ARM926EJ-S processor core clocked up to 400MHz. The CPU itself supports a number of interfaces such as:
• active and passive SVGA displays with maximum resolution of 800x600 pixels and 4-wire touch screens
• still-picture camera interface
• High-Speed USB 2.0 OTG
• Full-Speed USB 2.0 HOST
• MMC/SD/microSD card
• configurable SPI
• power management
and many others. The module is further equipped with 100Mbit Ethernet chip and is available with Linux 4.14.21 preinstalled by default.
• i.MX258 ARM9TM CPU, 400MHz
• 256MB NAND Flash (8bit)
• 128MB DDR1 SDRAM (16bit)
• 512Kbit I2C EEPROM
• 32Mbit SPI Flash
• 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
• 200-pin SODIMM connector
• JTAG connector pads
• microSD socket
• 121 GPIOs
• Power supply single 3.6V to 5.5V
• Dimensions 67.6 x 38.0mm
• -20°C to +70°C Extended temperature range
• Yocto 2.4 Rocko (Linux version 4.14.21) preinstalled
• Lead free, REACH / RoHS compliant
• Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread (preinstalled upon request, no surcharge)
• Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Professional Demo image (preinstalled upon request, for surcharge)
• Ångström (preinstalled upon request, for surcharge)
• Debian 7 (preinstalled upon request, no surcharge)
The i.MX25 SODIMM Module is manufactured in three standard versions, however the module configuration can be customized and tailored based on the customer needs with no additional surcharge (MOQ: 10+ pcs).
For batches exceeding 100pcs, Voipac provides free service of the customer's own boot loader preloading prior to the order dispatch.
For cost-effective solutions, i.MX25 SODIMM Module is available also in 0°C to +70°C Commercial temperature range. For outdoor applications, i.MX25 SODIMM Module is available also in -40°C to +85°C Industrial temperature range (excluding microSD socket, which is available in -20°C to +70°C range only).
The i.MX25 CPU belongs to the group of CPUs included in the NXP Product Longevity Program, that guarantees a minimum availability period of 15 years for the automotive and medical segments, and 10 years for all other market segments.
This product is supported by standard end-of-life Voipac notification policy.
Environmental chamber setup description and test results.
EMC test setup description and results.
For the detailed specification, datasheets, software and more, please visit:
• Voipac Downloads
• Voipac Wiki pages
• Voipac GitHub
• i.MX25 SODIMM Module 3D preview