28Pins AVR Microcontroller Board Pro
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||37 EUR||35 EUR||27 EUR||22 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
28Pins AVR Microcontroller Board Pro is compatible with Arduino UNO Rev. 3, including several useful improvements:
• Both RESET pins (328P and 16U2) are driven through an open drain buffer. This adds an option to debug the microcontrollers through dWire interface.
• ATMEGA16U2 can be used as a universal AVRISP MKII programmer. Once the firmware is changed, it can load and debug firmware of the on-board ATMEGA328P or any other MCU.
• Possible switching between 5V or 3.3V pin voltage by simple change of the JP4 jumper link.
• dWire debugger (if correct firmware is used, 16U2 can work as dWire debugger)
• Micro USB (any mobile phone or tablet charger is suitable to power the board)
• User Button added
• DFU Disable jumper
• ATMEGA328P can be programmed from ATMEGA16U2
• SPI programming support
• dWire debugging support
• on board +3.3V / 1.5A regulator
• power input: micro USB or soldered wires
• power voltage: +3V3 / +5V IO voltage configuration
• e-Fuses preprogrammed
• dimensions: 68.6 x 53.4 mm
• -20°C to +85°C Extended temperature range
• Lead free / RoHS compliant
• FLASH: 32kB
• EEPROM: 1kB
• RAM: 2kB
• clock: 16MHz (for +5V) / 10MHz (for +3.3V)
• up to 20 input / output pins from which:
• 20x digital input/output
• 6x PWM output
• 6x analog input (10-bit AD)
• Serial port
• user LED
• user button
• reset button
• FLASH: 16kB
• EEPROM: 512B
• RAM: 512B
• clock: 16MHz (for +5V) / 8MHz (for +3.3V)
• 4x digital input / output
• 2x user LED
• Serial port (shared with 328P)
• DFU programming support
• AVRISP MKII firmware available
This product was discontinued on December 31, 2021.
Contact the sales department if interested to order discontinued product.