100-pin Shielded Connector
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||6 EUR||5 EUR||4 EUR||3 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
This header provides an excellent performance in challenging and rugged environments. To ensure minimum interference, it features shielding metal fittings along the connectors signal pins – ideal for a stable-performance embedded system. This metal shielding is connected to baseboard via 10 additional ground pins.
The 3mm COM-to-carrier board stacking height provides high contact reliability due to wide wipe and mating length of the physical connection, as well as optimal heat dissipation. This distance allows baseboard components to be placed directly below the module.
Three pieces of this connector are mounted on the top side of the iMX8M Development Baseboard as well as supplied separately with each complete development kit in order to speed up the customers' own prototyping.
• Current rating: 0.3 A per pin
• Voltage rating: 50 VAC
• Maximum number of cycles: 50
• Operating temperature range: -55°C to +85°C
• Maximum operating relative humidity: 95%
• RoHS compliant