Digilent MIPI-CSI Camera Set
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||69 EUR||67 EUR||64 EUR||59 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
The sensor includes various internal processing functions for enhancing image quality, such as automatic white balance, black level calibration, or adjustable saturation and sharpness. Full high-definition video capturing is possible by using dual-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface, which provides enough data bandwidth to support 30 frames per second 1080p or 60 frames per second 720p video stream.
The camera set includes 15-pin flat cable that is pin compatible with the connector found on other popular boards such as iMX6 TinyRex Baseboard Lite or Raspberry Pi family. Auxiliary camera signals are accessible at 7-pin 2.54 header pins.
• data stream interface: dual lane MIPI CSI-2
• image sensor resolution: 5MP
• standard M12 lens allowing lens interchangeability
• supported formats:
• data stream connector type: 15-pin ZIF
• auxiliary connector: 7-pin 2.54mm header (not assembled)
• data stream cable type: 15-pin FFC
• data stream cable length: 100 mm
• input power voltage: 3.3V
• maximum power supply current: 200 mA
• dimensions: 40.00 x 25.00 mm
Detailed specification, datasheets, software and more, can be found in the following documents and webpages:
• image sensor overview
• camera schematic
• Voipac Downloads
• Voipac Wiki page