|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||67 EUR||65 EUR||62 EUR||58 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
The CANbus Module is primarily used for developing reliable custom CAN applications, enabling full CAN operation for NXP iMX8M processor family, which does not include CAN interface.
The module operates as an independent control node in a CAN network, creating a reliable and robust connection. It provides multiple operating modes (CAN 2.0, CAN FD, Listen Only mode, Sleep and Low Power mode…), CAN bit stream processing (decoding and encoding of the CAN messages, error handling…), TX prioritizing, RX filtering, FIFO buffer, interrupt engine, and much more.
The module is supported by mikroSDK compliant libraries, that include resources speeding up software development. It comes as a fully tested product, ready to be used with the iMX8M Development Baseboard.
• CAN DSUB9 male (CAN bus input/output)
• CAN bus speed operation: up to 5 Mbps
• mikroBUS™ connection established by two 8-pin 2.54mm headers
• processor - CAN communication: SPI interface with additional GPIOs
• input voltage: 3.3 or 5V
• dimensions: 42.9 x 25.4 mm
• Lead free, RoHS/REACH compliant
The detailed specification, datasheets, software and more can be found in the following documents and resources:
• 3D and 2D design models
• software libraries