WiFi and Bluetooth Antennas Set
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||37 EUR||34 EUR||30 EUR||25 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
These antennas enable quick and easy evaluation of development kit radio capabilities. They are used in combination with either the WiFi/Bluetooth module assembled on the COM or wireless PCI Express and M.2 cards plugged into the baseboard sockets. Metal brackets placed on the carrier board provide secure antennas mounting points.
For optimal coverage in upper bands, the antennas use an omni-directional radiation pattern allowing efficient operation in frequency range from 2.4 to 6 GHz. They are well-suited to implement 802.11a or 802.11b WLAN protocols and meet all European, US and Japanese regulations.
The extension RF cables utilize RP-SMA female bulkhead to right angle IPEX MHF4 plugs. The cables provide enough length to be used for customers' own carrier boards prototyping.
• recommended frequency range:
• 2.4 - 2.5 GHz
• 4.9 - 5.875 GHz
• antenna gain:
• 2.1 dBi (2.45 GHz)
• 2.4 dBi (4.9 GHz)
• 2.6 dBi (5.25 GHz)
• 3.4 dBi (5.875 GHz)
• antenna polarization: vertical, omni-directional
• nominal impedance: 50 Ohms
• antenna length (180° straight): 95.9 mm
• antenna length (90° angled): 75.4 mm
• antenna connector: RP-SMA
• input RF connector: IPEX MHF4
• RF extension cable length: 200 mm
• RF extension cable thickness: 0.81 mm
Detailed specification, datasheets, software and more, can be found in the following documents and webpages:
• antenna datasheet
• RF extension cable datasheet
• development kit with antennas
• Voipac Downloads
• Voipac Wiki page