iMX6 Rex Base Board
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||199 EUR||195 EUR||192 EUR||185 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
The combination of iMX6 Rex Module and iMX6 Rex Base Board offers a complete development platform comparable to a standard SBC in terms of dimensions and price, however with more flexibility in design and performance scalability.
The baseboard has a 1.5mm thick 6-layer through hole vias PCB thus can be easily modified to fulfill your requirements for the peripherals and to fit your device housing. The complete Altium Designer project documentation of the iMX6 Rex Base Board is available at the downloads section.
The iMX6 Rex Base Board was designed to be simple to modify and to support multiple options of interface selection, such as dual access to SIM, PCIE mini card socket, or USB OTG interface. This provides increased design flexibility and speeds up customers’ time to market.
• Front panel:
• MIC IN
• LINE IN
• LINE OUT
• microSD CARD
• RESET Button
• ON/OFF Button
• User Button
• User LED
• Power LED
• Back panel:
• Power 7-24V DC, 5V version available upon request
• 1GB Ethernet
• HDMI with Audio
• 2x USB
• Side panels:
• access to 2x SIM
• Bottom side:
• 2x PCIE mini card socket
• LVDS + backlight + touchscreen
• Second SD socket with Activity LED (not accessible from panel – can be used for OS and can be sealed with a protection label)
• Accessible on headers:
• 1x USB
• Modem Speakers & Microphone
• 1x TTL Serial port
• 1x SPI
• 8x GPIO (can be used for Buttons, LEDs, ...)
• On board RTC clock backed up with battery, EEPROM
• Debugging (Optional): PCIE slot, SATA connector, micro USB OTG A/B
• ATX power support (optional)
• Four additional holes for heatsink (if needed)
• Size: 135 x 110mm
• Extended temperature range of -20°C to +85°C
• Lead free, REACH / RoHS compliant
Besides the standard configuration, the iMX6 Rex Base Board can be customized with no additional surcharge (MOQ: 10+ pcs).
Environmental chamber setup description and test results.
EMC test setup description and results.
For the detailed specification, datasheets, software and more, please visit:
• Voipac Downloads
• Voipac Wiki pages