Patch Ethernet Cable
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||6 EUR||6 EUR||5 EUR||4 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
This patch cable is manufactured in compliance with TIA/EIA 568 C.2 Ethernet SFTP cable wiring. The patch cord incorporates snag-proof boots which protect the plug latch, and a flexible but durable cable strain relief. It also uses a special connector plug that assures maximum pair twist for unparalleled transmission performance and signal integrity.
• Category: CAT.6
• Highest Supported Protocol: 1000BaseT, 1000BaseTX
• Double Shielded PiMF
• Plug Types: RJ45/RJ45
• Boot Type: Molded, Snag-proof
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
• Lead free / RoHS Compliant