PXA255 DIMM Base Board
PXA255 DIMM Base Board
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||109 EUR||99 EUR||94 EUR||81 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
The connectivity to the passive and active LCDs with 4-wire resistive touch screen is realized via the carrier board connectors and headers. The keyboard and mouse can be connected via two PS2 connectors. Two 3.3V PCMCIA and one 3.3V Compact FLASH slots provide user data storage, while two of them can be used at the same time.
The board further includes Audio IN and OUT, MIC IN, reset button, 2x Ethernet, UARTs, IrDA, SSP, USB, I2C, and many more. The PXA255 DIMM Base Board has on-board 5V switching power supply with input voltage ranging from 9V to 30V. The fanless carrier board also provides configurable switches, buttons and GPIO pins for user friendly interaction thus simplifying programming of one's own applications.
To work with on-board software easily and effectively, serial terminal station is accessible at RS232 connector as the board communication interface. SSH network protocol via on-board Ethernet connectors is also available. Customers own applications can be stored in the DIMM module on-board FLASH memory, or in the external Compact FLASH card.
• Power supply: 9V to 30V
• Real Time Clock battery backup
• Dimensions: 177.8 x 129.5mm
• 0°C to +70°C Commercial temperature range
• RoHS compliant
• 2x RJ45 (10/100Mbps Ethernet)
• RS232 DSUB9 male (serial terminal output)
• 3x jack stereo 3.5mm (stereo LINE IN, OUT, Microphone mono IN)
• 2x PS/2 DIN6 mini (mouse and keyboard controller)
• 2x PCMCIA slot
• Compact Flash socket
• available modes of operation:
2x PCMCIA or 1x PCMCIA + 1x Compact Flash + 1x IDE
• 144-pin DIMM socket
• display data ZIF connector (assembled with the necessary passive components when ordered with STN Hitachi display)
• touch screen ZIF connector (assembled with the necessary passive components when ordered with STN Hitachi display)
• RESET push button
• power jack 5.5/2.1mm
• IDE 2x 22-pin 2mm header (ATA2 interface for HDD or CD-ROM)
• USB 1.1 client 4-pin, 2.54mm header
• display 2x 13-pin 2.54mm header
• backlight 4-pin 2.54mm header
• touchscreen 2x 3-pin 2.54mm header
• infrared 4-pin 2.54mm header
• JTAG ARM Multi-ICE 2x 10-pin 2.54mm header
• JTAG Xiling 6-pin 2.54mm header
• I2C 3-pin 2.54mm header
• I2C 2-pin 2.54mm header
• serial interface 2x 3-pin 2.54mm header
• SPI 2x 3-pin 2.54mm header
For the prototyping purposes, the PXA255 DIMM Base Board can be supplied in any requested configuration with no additional processing surcharge (MOQ: 10+ pcs).