PXA270M DIMM Module Max
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||128 EUR||124 EUR||114 EUR||103 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
Among the most significant attributes of the PXA270M DIMM Module Max are low power drain with excellent MIPS/mW ratio enabling usage in battery-operated devices, high CPU performance, OneNAND FLASH memory with improved data transfer rate, plenty of available interfaces, and glueless connectivity to various passive and active LCDs with 4-wire resistive touch screens.
The module is equipped with 100Mbit Ethernet chip and AC'97 Audio codec with touch screen capability. The processor itself supports a number of interfaces such as PCMCIA/CF, MMC/SD, UARTs, IrDA, SSP, USB2.0 OTG Host/Device, I2C and displays with maximum resolution of 1024x768 pixels. The COM is available with Linux 2.6 preinstalled.
• Marvell PXA270M XScale® ARM® CPU, 520MHz (by default set to 312MHz)
• 128MB NAND Flash (16bit)
• 256MB SDRAM (32bit)
• Audio AC'97 with controller and support for touchscreen
• 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
• 200-pin SODIMM connector
• JTAG connector pads
• 103 GPIOs
• Additional 18 GPIOs available on FCC connector (mounted upon request)
• Power supply single 3.3V with flexible PMIC
• Dimensions 67.6 x 38.0mm
• 0°C to +70°C Commercial temperature range
• Linux version 2.6 preinstalled
• Lead free, REACH / RoHS compliant
The PXA270M SODIMM Module is manufactured in three standard versions, however the module configuration can be customized and tailored based on the customer needs with no additional surcharge (MOQ: 10+ pcs).
For batches exceeding 100pcs, Voipac provides free service of the customer's own boot loader preloading prior to the order dispatch.
For outdoor applications, PXA270M DIMM Module is available also in -25°C to +85°C Extended temperature range (except the Ethernet).
This product was discontinued on January 31, 2012.
Contact the sales department if interested to order discontinued product.