NXP MIPI-CSI Camera Set
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 99||100 - 999||1000+|
|Unit price*||99 EUR||96 EUR||92 EUR||87 EUR|
* For orders exceeding 1 000 units, or customized configuration quotes, please submit your request.
The sensor includes various internal processing functions for enhancing image quality, such as automatic white balance, black level calibration, or adjustable saturation and sharpness. Full high-definition video capturing is possible by using dual-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface, which provides enough data bandwidth to support 30 frames per second 1080p or 60 frames per second 720p video stream.
The camera set includes a robust 36-pin cable providing secure double-end Mini SAS video connection. It further improves signal integrity or EMC susceptibility, making it suitable for demanding applications.
• data stream interface: dual lane MIPI CSI-2
• image sensor resolution: 5MP
• image sensor optical size: 6.35 mm (1/4 inch)
• supported output formats:
• RAW RGB
• maximum transfer rates:
• data stream connector type: 36-pin Mini SAS (iPass) receptacle
• data stream cable type: 36-pin Mini SAS (iPass) cable
• data stream cable length: 200 mm
• dimensions: 41.00 x 30.00 mm
Detailed specification, datasheets, software and more, can be found in the following documents and webpages:
• quick guide
• image sensor overview
• Voipac Downloads
• Voipac Wiki page